Senior Sales Strategist and Trainer
Connector. That’s one word you can use to sum up Tom’s distinct approach to working with clients, speaking, coaching, and of course connecting. He has a unique ability to connect people with people, concepts, events, organizations and get them to see a bigger world.
Tom has worked internationally with Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries, including; financial services, technology, outsourcing, education, and learning & development.
He has been an active member of ATD for the past few years, most recently serving as Co-Leader of the “rebranded” Career Management Special Interest Group (SIG).
He has also been involved in his local Toastmasters Club for more than 17 years, earning the highest honor, the DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster) award, or as he says “Dedicated to Metamorphosis”. In that time he has served as; President – 2 terms (ranked among top 3% of Clubs), Vice President Public Relations, Vice President Education, and Mentor for dozens of members. Most recently, he served as Area Governor, coaching and mentoring seven Clubs in the Philadelphia area to Distinguished Area status.
When he’s not talking with clients, connecting, or at home with Amy, Tom can be found helping his two sons navigate the waters of college and life.
West Chester University – BA in Liberal Studies; Speech Communications & Political Science minors
Penn State University – MBA coursework
- An inspiring visionary when it comes to the impact each of us have as thought leaders…CEO, Learning & Development
- I would recommend Tom as a speaker and coach/mentor based on his program to “Dream, Decide, and Do”. Sales Engineer, Technology
- Has a great ability to read the audience, and he not only kept the program moving, he kept everyone connected, and as a result, I made new connections which are invaluable to me. Principal, Learning & Development
- Tom was a role model for me in the way he commits to the success of other people and uses his time management skills. COO, Retail
- All of this was executed with precision, attention to detail, and the warmth, humor, and energy that are Tom’s trademark. CEO, Learning & Development
- Tom is clearly a passionate individual that takes great care of customers, able to deliver the tough message and keenly interested in one’s continuous improvement CEO, Manufacturing
- Tom has a natural way of connecting with people and discovering what matters to them. Associate Director, Non-profit
- His commitment to excellence and continued learning makes him a role model for everyone that he meets. President, Learning & Development